Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Wiktionary - Recent changes [en]: User:Albertde

Wiktionary - Recent changes [en]
Track the most recent changes to the wiki in this feed. // via fulltextrssfeed.com
User:Albertde
May 29th 2013, 00:27

(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
 

{{Babel|en|fr-3|nl-3|vls-1|de-2|es-2|ru-2}}

 

{{Babel|en|fr-3|nl-3|vls-1|de-2|es-2|ru-2}}

  +
  +

I am an English Canadian, ''Anglophone'', born in New York City, now living in a suburb of Montreal with a degree in Math and an MBA. I speak French, German, Russian, Spanish and Dutch (worked five years at NV Philips Gloeilampenfabrieken) as well. I will be contributing to the English Wiktionary basically correcting errors and adding entries for words that I meet in Google News, which I have set to enable me to get articles in all the languages I read.


Wiktionary:Babel
en This user is a native speaker of English.
fr-3 Cette personne peut contribuer avec un niveau avancé de français.
nl-3 Deze gebruiker heeft een vergevorderde kennis van het Nederlands.
Template:User vls-1
de-2 Dieser Benutzer hat fortgeschrittene Deutschkenntnisse.
es-2 Este usuario puede contribuir con un nivel intermedio de español.
ru-2 Этот участник хорошо знает русский язык.
Search user languages or scripts

I am an English Canadian, Anglophone, born in New York City, now living in a suburb of Montreal with a degree in Math and an MBA. I speak French, German, Russian, Spanish and Dutch (worked five years at NV Philips Gloeilampenfabrieken) as well. I will be contributing to the English Wiktionary basically correcting errors and adding entries for words that I meet in Google News, which I have set to enable me to get articles in all the languages I read.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions